Nano and Pico Characterization Laboratory
Anton Paar MCR302 Rheometer
Rheometry is a well-known measurement technique of rheological data which is used to describe the deformation and flow behavior of materials. The MCR 302 rheometer for more than 25 years history from Anton Paar provides an analytical data with precise measurement and constant result due to the unique air-bearing-supported EC motor that developed by Anton Paar. Furthermore, it is enables with multiple analysis modes such as the flow, rotational, and oscillatory test with sweeping amplitude or frequency at different temperature, allowing to accomplish your research goal. The intuitive RheoCompass software provides more than 100 predefined project templates and analysis conditions, and helps user to easily create own project (experimental method) depending on what type of test setting you are interested in.
- The MCR rheometer series is the result of continuous development and based on decades of experience in rheology and rheometry. The combination of innovative and thousandfold field-proven technology with the robust design represents the benchmark in its class. Anton Paar rheometers are built for everyday use in the lab and are the key to all possible kinds of rheological investigations and material characterization. The application field of the renowned MCR series ranges from quality control to high-end research and development tasks.
- The innovative EC-motor in combination with the low-friction air bearing, the integrated normal force sensor, and a high-resolution optical encoder form the heart of an MCR rheometer. The unique sample-adaptive controller TruRate™ (in rotation and step strain) and the fast and accurate strain control due to improved real-time position control TruStrain™ (in oscillation) guarantee highly precise measurements even at the lowest torques (<2 nNm). The steel frame is optimized for mechanical and thermal stiffness and minimizes torsional and axial compliance. The residual compliance is known and corrected during the measurement, eliminating the need for post-measurement corrections.
- Designed for easy handling and error proofing. The open design enables easy and fast sample loading and trimming. The lift motor in the stand provides precise gap setting and compensates gap changes related to temperature and normal force.
Anton Paar MCR302 Rheometer
The benefits of the new MCR Evolution series
- Air-bearing-supported EC motor (permanent magnet synchronous motor) with a torque range from 0.5 nNm to 200 mNm
- Automatic detection of measuring plate (MP).
- Available MP at NPC: 1) PP25, parallel plate with 25 mm diameter, 2) PP25/S, parallel plate with sandblasted 25 mm diameter. 3) PP08, parallel plate with 8 mm diameter, 4) PP08/S, parallel plate with sandblasted 8 mm diameter
- Enable temperature-dependent measurement with Peltier temperature controller up to 200 °C
- Available with flow, rotational and oscillatory mode