Nano and Pico Characterization Laboratory
Dimension® FastScan® Atomic Force Microscope with ScanAsyst™
The Bruker Dimension FastScan with ScanAsyst™ delivers, for the first time, extreme imaging speed without sacrificing legendary resolution and performance. This breakthrough innovation enables radically faster time to publishable data for all levels of AFM expertise. Innovative optical design allows use of all Bruker broadband small cantilevers, as well as traditional sized cantilevers.
The FastScan AFM system is the latest evolution of Bruker’s industry-leading, tip-scanning AFM technology, incorporating temperature-compensating position sensors in its scanners to render noise levels in the sub-angstrom range for the Z-axis, and angstroms in X-Y. Fast sample navigation, fast engaging, fast scanning, low-noise, less than 200pm per minute of drift rate over hours, an expanded intuitive user interface, and the world-renowned Dimension platform combine to deliver an entirely new AFM experience.
- FastScan and PeakForce Tapping® couple an instantaneous force measurement with a linear control loop.
- Point defect dimensional and mechanical resolution — and not just on hard, flat crystals.
- Pinpoint force to any atom on your sample.
- Record high-speed nanoscale dynamics.
- Achieve the fastest AFM speeds — completely independent of sample size.
- Complete environmental solutions for battery, organic solar, and beyond.
- Combining high-resolution images with complete nanomechanics data.
- Download user manual